Hue royal court cuisine is one of the special things that make anyone impressed every time they come to Hue. In addition to the rustic and familiar dishes, the dishes are decorated in court style at Ancient Hue Gallery Cuisine has brought diners the historical moments when enjoying the space of Hue royal architecture. Located in the main garden, Ancient Hue Gallery Cuisine combines Hue specialties with Asian and European flavors that have created dishes reminiscent of old royal feasts.
Ancient Hue Gallery Cuisine has a very rich menu, from Hue royal dishes to Vietnamese dishes. In addition to the set menu of the restaurant, Chef Ancient Hue Gallery Cuisine is happy to serve dishes according to the choice of each restaurant. Premium ingredients are processed in a unique style to create a great taste.
Overall, Ancient Hue Gallery Cuisine has 3 main restaurants:
- Main restaurant: capacity of 100 guests
- VIP restaurant: capacity of 40 guests (with air conditioning)
- Restaurant on the right: capacity of 60 guests
(All three restaurants serve Asian, European, and Royal dishes)
In addition, Ancient Hue Gallery Cuisine also receives guests in the courtyard in the outdoor space with a capacity of about 100 guests.
Coming to Ancient Hue, you will have the opportunity to contemplate the unique cultural features of an ancient garden restaurant:
- Traditional house: display antique objects for visitors and guests can play Go at a traditional house.
- The house made of clay: here displays still life paintings created by famous artist Le Ngoc Tuong. In addition, Ancient Hue also has a service to organize cooking lessons for guests (if requested).
Featured specialties: Royal appetizer, tiger shrimp, French duck, Hue sweet soup, homemade ice cream, high-end pastries
Not only delicious food, but Ancient Hue Garden Houses is also highly appreciated for its professional service, with enthusiastic and attentive staff. With its beautiful space and unique culinary style, Ancient Hue Garden Houses is an ideal venue for parties, family or friends gatherings, and other special events.
For table booking, please message on Fanpage or contact hotline 0342 640 456.