Types of SUP paddle boards
- SUP paddleboards are classified into 5 general types depending on the purpose and shape of the board.
- Surfing type: Also known as SUP surfing. The size is very thin, making it sensitive to glide on the waves more gently. Not recommended for beginners.
- Type for family, travel: The size is quite thick and long, and the width is designed very wide, enough for families and groups of people to experience. Suitable for beginners
- Specialized race type: Has an extended length design, and narrow width to create speed and fast sliding performance. Suitable for riders who love a challenge.
- Specialized type for Yoga: Wide width design, and covered with anti-slip canvas to increase stability.
- Specialized type for fishing: Has the largest length and width design that gives you enough space to be able to sit free to fish.
What are the benefits of SUP rowing on Huong River?
- Enjoy the feeling of lightness, immerse yourself in nature, rivers, and clouds. Special view of Hue city on the Huong River.
- Let go of the troubles and fatigue of life.
- Release energy, make spirit happy, and slim physique.
- Discover new things, enjoy great moments with family and friends.
- Experience amazing things that you have never experienced anywhere such as: Walking on water, meditating, practicing yoga with many different poses
How much does SUP rowing in Hue cost?
Many of you will wonder to row SUP on Huong River, you have to own one. But the question is, how much does it cost? Depending on the type of SUP, on the current market, the price of each type is different, but the cheapest is about 7 million to 10 million VND. That's a lot of money for one or two experiences. Therefore, travel companies specializing in organizing cheap SUP rowing have been opened to serve you.
SUP rowing service on Huong River in Hue costs only from 100.000 VND – 150.000 VND/per person, including 1 bottle of water, life jackets, sup for 2 people, and staff to support and ensure your safety during SUP rowing on Huong River.